Associate, External Relationship Management
- Not Specified
- Taipei, Taiwan Taipei Taipei TW
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
Driving sales of BlackRock products by developing deep relationships with financial advisors at multiple key distribution partners. Highly proficient in explaining markets and in positioning/blending the benefits of active portfolios, ETFs, and models
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
Taiwan client business team_ intermediary serves various distributors by providing investment solutions and services across asset classes.
Job Purpose/ Responsibilities
- Build and deepen strong business partnerships with intermediaries and gain our market share
- Developing a deep understanding of the intermediated business models within these distinct firms and align a sales strategy around this framework.
- Understand the competitive landscape and position BlackRock products to grow market share.
- Explore sales and promotional activities to achieve sales target
- Positioning and differentiating BlackRock and our products against competitor firms and their products.
- Presenting effectively in one-on-one, large groups and conferences
- Working with Blackrock internal partners and resources (marketing, product specialists, sales desk, etc…) to augment efforts in the field.
- 3-5 years as an experienced investment professional is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Power Point, OneNote, etc.)
- Strong overall sales acumen and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ambitious work ethic, professional disposition, detail–oriented, good team player, and a passion for investments.
- Ability to build relationships and influence people at all levels and functions; can work through difficult problems and in conflict situations.
- Flexibility in work schedule and willingness to travel when required.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Local securities license is required
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.