Business Development Officer, PEC
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
1. Selling Mortgage, Personal Loan & Credit Card products. Providing relevant services to clients in branches. New customers development. Key Roles and Responsibilities：
1. Focus on non-wealth management products.
2. Focus on non-wealth management product selling and advisory for the customers in branches.
3. Handle relevant administration work and after-sales service.
4. Maintain non-wealth management business and explore new customer. Qualifications and Skills：
1. With 2-year experience in Personal Loan & Credit Card sales.
2. With property insurance license
3. High interest in the job.
4. Good communication and able to work under pressure.
5. In-depth knowledge of Financial Institutions customers.
6. Informed in market competition, industry practices and regulations for Financial Institution.
7. Strong analytical, problem solving, networking and financial.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .