We are currently supporting one of their clients to source a Windows Desktop Engineer. If you are looking to join an internationally renowned financial institution, work in a modern and dynamic environment, and grow in your professional career, this opportunity is for you. This challenge will allow you to evolve, learn, and develop yourself with a diverse and supporting team, in the center of Zurich. Please find more details below:
TITLE: Windows Desktop Engineer
TYPE: Contract-to-hire or permanent
START DATE: ASAP
· Designing, testing, integrating, upgrading, and supporting Microsoft Windows Desktop applications and package engineering of Windows 10, Office 365 ProPlus, and MS Server 2016 & 2019
· Use SCCM to manage Windows 10 images and applications
· Work on Office 365 and Azure Intune
· Participate in the creation and ongoing maintenance of Architecture & Design documentation
· Creates and utilizes test plans and test cases
· Document and test technical and information bulletins.
· 4-5+ years of related experience
· Capabilities in providing technical desktop engineering practices, recommendations, advice, and enhancements from integration engagements of prior successful image and systems integrations.
· Highly effective writing/verbal communication
· Autonomic and proactive mindset, willing to take on new challenges and additional responsibilities
· DevOps or project experience is an advantage
· Enjoy working in an international team and environment
· Fluent in English, German is preferred
If you believe you are up for this challenge, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Windows Desktop Engineer
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Rate/Salary: 1.00 - 1.00 CHF Yearly
Job Type: Permanent
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.