See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An exciting position in our European Wealth Planning team within International Wealth Management Europe located in Switzerland
- You are responsible for the Belgium and Dutch markets as dedicated Wealth Planner in close interaction with HNWI/UHNWI clients to assess their needs in terms of wealth structuring (Holdings, life-insurance, partnerships, etc.)
- You work collaboratively with Relationship Managers, covering a wide range of international matters as a Legal and Tax specialist, attending client meetings and acting as center of competence for Benelux tax and legal issues
- You provide Wealth Planning guidance to Benelux HNWI/UHNWI clients and their legal/tax advisors, as well as to Relationship Managers and other partners
- You have the responsibility to educate Relationship Managers on tax and regulatory developments, industry trends and the bank's policies to increase the awareness of tax & legislative issues
- You foster working relationships and build an international network with highly qualified intermediaries (e.g. Lawyers, Notaries)
- The opportunity to work in a multifaceted environment based on close collaboration within a successful, experienced and highly qualified team
- A solid understanding in the areas of tax, matrimonial regime and succession planning for Belgian/Dutch clients
- Detailed knowledge of Belgian/Dutch and international company law. General knowledge of the Benelux market is a plus.
- Additional qualifications such as specialization in tax, STEP diploma, etc. are strongly preferred
- Proficiency in English and Dutch are required; French language skills are a plus
Are you a dynamic person with an entrepreneurial mindset and high customer orientation? Do you combine sound analytical and conceptual skills with excellent problem solving capabilities to achieve your goals? Do you possess strong communication and presentation skills and are you able to work within a multi-disciplinary team?
J. Lindemann would be happy to receive your application. Please apply via our career-portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.