We are looking for a UX App Designer to join our client's team. The new team member will support in building a neat groceries app, the analysis of user groups and their needs, the creation of complex interaction concepts as well as the evaluation of these concepts and the further advancement of digital touch points. You will work in an interdisciplinary team of UXers (Design, Research & Writing), product owners, data analysts and front-end developers.Your Role
- Make the customer journey of grocery shopping not just great, but awesome. You do this by building solutions that are customer focused. And customer focused only.
- Discuss and propose ideas based on data and facts. Because you are a doer and allergic to back-and-forth discussions and endless meetings.
- You thrive on delivering high quality and exceptional digital experiences. Good is just not enough for you. You thrive on a data-driven approach and user tests to optimize the customer experience.
- Typography, colour, form and movement, the use of design patterns, best practices and guidelines for Web, Android & iOS are second nature to you and you have deep experience with state-of-the-art UX methods.
- You will get to work for a brand and on a product that touches millions of people in Switzerland and has an impact on their daily lives.
- An education in HCI/Computer Science, psychology or work experience in a similar field with a strong focus on UCD, UX and digital products
- At least 4 years of professional experience in the application of user experience design methods and the conception of complex, digital solutions and applications
- Experience with common methods (Human Centered Design) and tools for the creation of workflows, prototypes and detailed designs
- E- or omnichannel commerce experience is an advantage
- Fluency in English is required, French and German are great advantage