See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An exciting challenge within the US cross-border compliance team in Zurich as a Compliance Officer in a dynamic and evolving environment
- In this exciting role you provide day to day compliance support regarding US cross border policy and FATCA topics in Switzerland
- You take on responsibility for analyzing US indicia reported to the team or detected in account surveillance and resolving any issues with business units in a timely and effective manner
- Responsibility to assess and evaluate risks through regular monitoring of existing US cross border policy related controls
- You will get the chance to create a bank-wide network by collaborating closely with various partners within the Credit Suisse Group
- Collaboration in projects and internal working groups as well as conduct internal trainings for bank employees
- Are you looking for an exciting new challenge and would describe yourself as an empathetic and positive personality with a solution oriented ability and can-do attitude? Are you a motivated and dedicated problem solver with attention to detail, passionate about team work and working in a fast-paced environment? Then you would be the perfect fit for our team!
- A university degree in an area related to Law, Finance, Compliance, or an equivalent education; an LL.M. degree or admission to the Swiss or US bar would be an advantage
- First working experience in compliance or operational risk management in the financial services industry; expertise in US cross border matters is a distinct plus
- It would be a benefit if you already gathered experience in regulatory affairs, risk management, audit or similar control functions
- Proficient written and oral communication skills in English and German; additional knowledge in French will be considered an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and a keen understanding of risk factors with a focus on vigilance and critical issues
Ms. S. Eugster would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.