Our client is a trust company based in Geneva. As it is part of a group with a global presence, it has been thriving for over 17 years and keeps growing its team today.
We are therefore looking for an experienced Trust Officer with the STEP certification to join their offices as soon as possible.
- Administer and manage several structures (such as trusts, investment companies, foundations, private trust companies) for internationally oriented clients and entrepreneurial groups who have very demanding profiles and deep interests in complex assets investments such as private equity, art collections etc.
- Work directly with the end-clients, their lawyers, tax advisers, bankers, accountants, registered agents and other third parties to ensure the proper administration of the structures
- Provide support to Legal and Compliance Office
- Manage accounting process for client mandates including preparation and review of financial statement
- Support the managing partner by maintaining procedures and ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Higher Education or University educated (law, accounting, economics or similar)
- Experience of at least 5 years in finance, consulting or in a multi-family office
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with an independent working style
- Well organised
- Outgoing personality and confident to speak to end clients
- Capacity to understand both clients' and our firm's needs
- Persevering and tenacious attitude, high energy level
- Excellent English language skills, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Dynamic and versatile tasks on daily basis
- Opportunities to learn and work with complex client portfolios
- Very attractive package and work conditions