Are you enthusiastic about transforming our bank to its desired future state? Are you independent, reliable and strong in communications? We are looking for someone like you who can:
– analyze and understand the challenges that Group Treasury (GT) and Group Asset and Liability Management (GALM) face
– help senior management formulate a vision of the target state and work on solutions how to get there
– coordinate all aspects of continuous planning for a multi-year, multi-million CHF change program
– communicate and engage with senior management and business representatives independently on a professional level
– liaise and coordinate actions and materials within our own department and across the bank's Business Divisions
You will be working as a full-time Transformation Manager in the Group ALM function in Opfikon, reporting to the Global Head of GT/GALM Transformation Governance in the GALM Business Development area.
Group Asset & Liability Management aggregates and GT and GALM manage, aggregate and optimize UBS's financial resources. All strategic change across GT and Group ALM has been combined into one multi-year strategic GT/GALM Transformation Change Portfolio which is managed by your team.
We require a dynamic and bright individual to facilitate this strategic transformation effort in order to bring GT/GALM towards the envisaged future state embracing both business and regulatory requirements.
We require a dynamic and bright individual to support this strategic transformation effort that will bring GT/GALM towards the future state from a business and regulatory perspective.
Your experience and skills
– 3 - 5 years of work experience, preferably in project and/or portfolio management especially with regards to planning and financial / resource forecasting
– previous experience in creating and delivering senior management presentations, leading workshops and preparing materials for decision making
– good knowledge in the Financial Services sector, specifically with focus on capital, funding and liquidity
– a university degree in Economics, Finance or Business
– comfortable with analyzing complex topics and presenting these to senior management.
– experienced with spreadsheets for financial budgeting, forecasting, tracking, analysis and visualization
– a strong communicator with proven ability to navigate complexity across business processes and regions and engage senior business stakeholders independently without close guidance
– analytic with attention to detail and a hands-on, pragmatic approach to problem solving and communication
– result-oriented and assertive
- resilient to perform well under pressure and tight deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.