Trade Settlement Specialist
Ready to take the next step in your carrer? Are you risk-sensitiv and interested not only in the process itself, but also in the technical background?
In turbulent situations you are rock solid?
You love being part of a dynamic and young team?
We invest in people who create opportunities to deliver the customer experience of tomorrow.
In our Settlement Departement in Zurich, you will work as an active member of a young and expierenced team, which ensures day-to-day processing of all stock exchange traded settlements and prompt exception handling. You will face the daily challenges, handle all enquires from clients, stakeholder and counterparties and activley conrtribute to further increase the STP rate within our Settlements Team.
- ensuring a smooth settlement of all products and markets incl. funds
- Monitoring of all open settlements and troubleshooting with internal units and external counterparties
- Monitoring and resolving of position- and cash differences on a daily basis
- You are in daily interaction with counterparties, middle office, trading and financial products teams to ensure them proactive support
- It is your ambition to continuously optimize settlement processes and increase STP rate by working closely with our business analysts and IT
- You are actively involved in projects and the implementation of new products
- You bring along a commercial bank apprenticeship or an equivalent education
- You have already gathered experience in the post trade field of securities and settlments
- Your German and English language skills are very good written and spoken
- You convince through accurate, efficient, independent, responsible and customer-oriented working methods
- You are communicative, resilient, flexible, have a quick perception and networked thinking and are an absolute team player
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .