See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- A challenging and exciting temporary role (8-9 month) as Compliance Officer within the International Wealth Management (IWM) division in Zurich
- You will be working in a dynamic environment, taking care of Coverage Compliance matters and activities for the Business Area International Financing Group of IWM, which includes Structured Financing, Real Assets Lending (Ship, Aviation / Yacht, Real Estate Finance), Export Finance for UHNWI clientele and entrepreneurs.
- Being part of an integrated team of Compliance specialists you will act as a critical strategic partner to the business by providing compliance advisory and subject-matter expertise
- The role offers you the chance to create a significant contribution to the risk and compliance landscape of high-profile initiatives and projects
- You build-up and maintain a broad, cross-functional network with business partners all over the bank
- Through ad-hoc assessments you ensure adherence to compliance, legal and regulatory requirements as well as internal policies and procedures
- You have the opportunity to collaborate on projects and internal working groups, and support initiatives that underpin global IWM initiatives
- We are open for flexible / agile working opportunities
- A university degree in law, economics or a related field and / or alternatively a banking apprenticeship with further education (e.g. CAS in Compliance Management)
- You have obtained expertise in a legal, compliance, consulting or a risk management function; preferably within the financial services industry
- Business proficiency in spoken and written English is a requirement; German or any other language skills are an advantage
- You have an understanding of financial investment products and an affinity for regulatory and legal aspects; experience in equity-based products would be an advantage
- Due to your excellent analytical and conceptual skills in combination with a reliable and detailed working style, you are willing and able to take on ownership and to work autonomously
- Your communication and interpersonal skills allow you to quickly gain trust and build up solid working relationships with various departments and on all seniority levels
- Are you in addition a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and a high flexibility and creativity ? Then apply!
Mrs. K. Hardt would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.