(Technical) Information Security Officer in Zurich | NatWest Group Careers
Join us as a Technical Information Security Officer
What you'll do
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in working in an international environment
- You'll be interacting with a wide range of stakeholders and sharing your technical expertise in an agile, collaborative organisation
- Join our bank as we're transforming our architecture, pushing forward with innovative solutions in various technologies
You'll be part of the IT Security & Risk team that is responsible for the security and IT risk management for the Wealth businesses of the bank. As a Technical Information Security Officer, you'll be assessing and advising IT projects and initiatives from a cyber security and risk perspective in order to make sure that the solution designs are resilient, protecting our assets and comply with our security policy.
In addition, you'll help to continuously improve the security assessment process and support with establishing standards, guidelines and principles that guide the delivery teams in implementing secure products.
Your other key responsibilities will include:
The skills you'll need
- Conducting risk assessments on applications, infrastructure, processes and third parties
- Work closely with architecture teams to maintain security architecture principles
- Supporting security or penetration testing activities with assessing vulnerabilities and support in remediation designs
- Support the continuous improvement of existing identity and access management processes from an IT risk standpoint
We're looking for someone with strong and extensive knowledge in information and IT security, especially in identity and access management area. Additionally, you'll have broad experience in technical security topics across all IT layers and preferable some experience in the financial industry. You'll also need a degree in computer science or business information systems, ideally with a focus on security.
You'll need to speak and write fluently in English and German.
On top of this, you'll demonstrate:
- A fundamental understanding of the cyber security threat landscape
- A good understanding of basic IT security architecture principles
- Experience in data protection and privacy compliance
- Experience in security/IT standards and frameworks such as ISO 2700X, COBIT, NIST, OWASP and ITIL
- A basic understanding of operational risk management
At NatWest Group, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles. Who we are
NatWest Services (Switzerland) Ltd is an IT service provider and change enabler for the Wealth Businesses of NatWest Group. Our experienced teams are dedicated, determined and enthusiastic in using their capability and drive for innovation to design, build, maintain and run the delivery of an exceptional and sustainable service to UHNW, High Net Worth and Affluent clients.
The NatWest Group Wealth entities offer its clients a comprehensive range of private banking, wealth planning and investment management services through the Coutts, Adam & Company, Private Client Advice & Investment Services (PCAIS) and Premier Banking brands. To anticipate and respond to changing client demand, there is a growing emphasis on delivering a full range of innovative digital services.