See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An exciting and challenging role within QI Advisory and Compliance in Group Tax, CFO division in Zurich for the duration of 1.5 years
- Support the US tax stream implementation of a multi-country banking platform project
- Conduct end to end client, withholding, reporting and reconciliation reviews
- Participate in planning and execution of testing
- Perform project management, coordination and administration tasks
- Provide general support to the team in various activities
- Interact with a variety of stakeholders from different countries and areas of the banks
- This is an opportunity to develop tax and compliance skills
- Be part of a forward-thinking, highly committed team whose passion and expertise guarantee an exciting work environment and provide growth opportunities
- You possess a degree either in Law, Finance, or Banking from a university or an equivalent edu-cation
- 1-3 years of professional experience in finance, tax or operational role
- Willingness to perform regular operational tasks
- Interest in project management and tax and
- Good analytical and problem solving skills as well as the ability to perform in-depth end-to-end reviews and communicate your findings clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Willingness to undertake challenging high volume tasks and projects
- Excellent organizational, team work and communication skills
- A positive and open attitude, flexibility and willingness to go the extra mile
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Good MS Office skills
Mrs. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.