Global quant fund are recruiting a quant trader for their Zurich office.
- Your core objective is to deliver high quality systematic strategies in production.
- Monitor continuous trading, strategy performance and all relevant risks.
- Implement signals and relevant datasets within the global execution platform.
- Leverage your trading and market expertise by sharing production results, methodology, data sets and processes with other traders and researchers.
- Monitor signal behaviour and performance of execution platform over time.
- You would lead the full strategy trading cycle from risk calibration to trade executions.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field such as data science, statistics, mathematics, physics or engineering.
- Strong knowledge in statistics, machine learning, NLP or AI techniques is a plus.
- Capacity to multi-task in a fast paced environment while keeping strong attention to detail.
- Coding skills required in at least one leading programing language (Python, R, Matlab and /or C++, C#).
- Experience in exploring large datasets across multiple time frames is a plus.
- Intellectual curiosity to explore new data sets, solve complex problems, drive innovative processes and connect the dots between multiple fields.
- Capacity to work with autonomy within a collegial and collaborative environment.
- Trading expertise and market knowledge which can be leveraged in the systematic space.
- Strong capacity to communicate with technologists, data scientists and traders across the globe.
- Proven track record in delivering successful systematic strategies.
Please send a PDF CV to firstname.lastname@example.org