Swiss Wholesale Client Relations Associate
- Competitive base plus good bonus CHF
- Zurich, Switzerland Zurich Zurich CH
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Sep 18 2018-09-21
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with around 1-5 years' banking or asset management client relations or sales experience and business-fluent Swiss German or German language skills to join a global investment manager in their expanding Zurich or Munich offices.
We would like to hear from individuals with around 1-5 years' experience in retail/wholesale client services/relationship management, working with a leading global bank or asset manager. This will be to cover Swiss Wholesale clients.
This multi-billion dollar business manages a range of equity and fixed income strategies and is in the process of expanding operations within the UK and wider Europe. The role would be ideal for someone looking to develop their experience within a client relationship management environment and duties will include a variety of responsibilities revolving around both new and existing clients. Longer term, for a suitably talented individual, there is likely to be the opportunity to take on client ownership.
The successful candidate will be based in either Zurich or Munich so please only apply if you already reside in these regions or can easily relocate there.
- Assist in managing relationships with Swiss Investors.
- Meeting with clients to discuss cross-selling opportunties.
- Ensure that clients receive a first class service.
- Project manage the onboarding of new clients.
- Deal with any queries or questions.
It is essential that you can demonstrate:
- The ability to communicate with stakeholders of all levels.
- Solid previous experience of building long-term relationships within the investment management industry.
- Business-fluent Swiss German or German language skills.
- Knowledge of equity and/or fixed income asset classes.
- Excellent project management and rapport building skills.
We are looking for individuals who are able to demonstrate a flair for building relationships and are genuinely interested in working in institutional investment management.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have had relevant experience.