Structured Products Technology Developer
Are you ready to become a part of the ongoing transformative journey while at the same time building up your own skill set both on a technical as well as a personal level? Do you enjoy keeping your fingers on the pulse of technology?
We invest in people who create opportunities to deliver the client experience of tomorrow. You should therefore be able to translate our customer needs into powerful algorithms and functional, attractive interactive applications.
Within our Structured Solutions and Treasury Center of Excellence, we have concentrated all of Bank Vontobel's financial market activity in one central unit. This unit includes the pricing, valuation, and risk management of financial and treasury products, the administration of financial products from inception through all lifecycle events until expiry, as well as the development and operations of trading platforms.
Vontobel is a future-oriented financial institution. Active asset management and tailor-made investment solutions are our assets. Global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we create investment opportunities that drive our clients forward.
- Designing, implementing and testing software solutions and analytics in the area of:
- setup, pricing, booking and lifecycle management of financial products
- derivatives valuation and risk management quantitative algorithms
- B2B and B2C derivatives trading platforms (front and/or back end)
- extensions of the vendor risk management system Front Arena, including proficient coding skills in Python
- collaborating closely between development teams and business in an agile environment
- guaranteeing flawless application operation
- taking on support tasks (2nd and 3rd level)
You bring You bring a master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or Engineering and in depth proven expertise/experience in one of the following fields:
- Solid software development skills in C#
- Solid quantitative developer skills, ideally in F# or another functional language for a Quant position
- Good understanding of web environment (HTTP request/response, state management, caching)
- Experience with modern application lifecycle management tools (Git, Visual Studio/Visual Studio Code)
- ASP.NET Core, ElasticSearch, Redis, queueing solutions
Ideally you have first experience and an understanding of Structured Products.
- Very keen on new technologies
- Willing to engage in a changing and flexible environment, with the ability to question the status quo
- Fluent in English, all other languages like German are a plus
Céline Lüssi is looking forward to receive and review your application.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .