We are looking for an experienced Fixed Income Manager with an excellent track record in fixed income. The successful candidate will be part of and reporting directly to the Head of the Fixed Income team.
- Responsible for assuming credit coverage of specific sectors, regions of the EFG Approved Bond universe
- Publication of single bond relative value recommendations for internal and external distribution, based on own analysis and third party research in line with the bank’s official view
- Management of Private Banking Advisory Pro Mandates and implementation of recommendations in the Mandates with attention for diversification and risk management
- Providing content for the manifold publications of Central Advisory addressing Clients and/or Clients Relationships Officers (CROs)
- Being the preferred point of contact for Investment Counsellors (ICs) and CROs requiring professional bottom up expertise regarding specific bond segments, issuers or new bond issues
- Participating selectively in Client meetings with CROs on their asset gathering and retention activities
Skills and experience
- Experienced Fixed Income Manager with an excellent track record in fixed income
- Experience in the USD and EM market is a strong plus
- A strong academic background. Professional qualification, e.g. CFA is a plus
- Excellent IT skills (in particular Bloomberg, Factset, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Fluent both verbally and written in English and German, Italian or any other language is a plus
- Teamplayer with strong client service focus and communication skills
EFG Bank is the Swiss private banking subsidiary of EFG International. Headquartered in Zurich, it has an international network spanning Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America, and manages assets for private clients all over the world. The bank’s services comprise asset management and investment counselling, investment funds, securities brokerage, estate planning and a full array of banking services. EFG Bank offers a stimulating and dynamic work environment.