Site Reliability Engineer / Ingenieur / Architect
bout our client
Our client is one of the leading insurance companies in Switzerland based in Zurich or Full Remote.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Site Reliability Engineer / Architect.
This is a 12-month contracting role with the potential to extend.
Due to visa restrictions, we can only consider EU or Swiss passport holders.
- Building and mentoring the distributed team members in engineering and architecture topics
- Supporting and owning the continuous development of key IT platforms
- Getting actively involved current initiatives, develop and drive new concepts, evaluate possible (open source) tools for Automation Integration and/or support other departments in the evaluation process.
- Integrating into existing and new orchestration and automation interfaces form IT Infrastructure Platforms and Business processes
- Building the foundation for the AIOps for the Service Insights Product Area by further developing the orchestration platform
- Promoting and advertising your great ideas
- The ability to see the big picture, simplify and present concepts
- Coding skills (Golang, Java preferred), (open) API definitions, GraphQL, understand XML, YAML, JSON) - required for Infrastructure Automation
- Strong experience of application and infrastructure monitoring with Open Source tools like Selenium, Influx stack(TICK), elastic stack (ELK), Prometheus and Grafana.
- Hands on experience with automation and configuration management tools Knowledge on how to integrate any kind of REST/SOAP Service
- An outgoing and integrative personality likes to discuss and promote his/her ideas.
- Database and Data Modelling skills (relational and NoSQL, GraphDBs)
- DevOps skills, preach and follow the CI/CD principles
- Knowledge of the following technologies is a strong plus: Kubernetes, Docker
What's on offer
- Work for an established Swiss company
- International, multi-cultural and young working environment
- Modern building, excellent canteen, gym on site
- Friendly colleagues
If you are a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via the portal or via the Swisslinx website. www.swisslinx.com
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA