Shopping Data Quality Evaluator/Analyst (m/w)
For or our client, a market-leading company in Zürich, we are currently looking Shopping Data Quality Evaluator/Analyst (m/w) to work on e-commerce project. The ideal candidates will have a background in e-commerce and should be able to use SQL-like script to pull data for further investigation. Your challenges:
- Improve the quality of our e-commerce service by evaluating shopping search results to identify areas of concern and interest.
- Cooperate with engineering teams to improve our data quality.
- Develop and share practices for data quality investigation and analysis.
- Help scope and develop tools to automate and optimize process workflow.
- Either fix issues with the provided tools, or report issues to follow up with engineering teams.
- Using simple SQL scripts to pull data for further investigation.
- Relevant experience as a quality operations analyst or first experience with automation tools.
- Good web research and analytical skills, knowledge of Google Spreadsheet and SQL are mandatory.
- Interest in online shopping and e-commerce is a plus.
- Capabilities in performing daily routine jobs.
- Ability to collaborate globally and work cross-functionally with other teams.
- Exceptional internet research skills and passion for web technologies.
- Full proficiency of the English language, other languages are a plus.
We offer you a nice challenge at one of the most exciting companies in the world. Our client has been identified multiple times as Fortune Magazine's #1 Best Place to Work and as the most powerful brand in the world. Our client has also been named as the most visited website on the Internet. Don't miss this job opportunity! Next to a fix salary you will gain from nice fringe benefits offered by our client. Start date: ASAP. Contract length: 3 months
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now". About Us
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth - we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch