Service Line Specialist - Quality Engineering & Assurance
We are seeking several Service Line Specialist (SLS) to join our Quality Engineering & Assurance (QE&A) team. The SLS role is growth focused and strategic, offers the candidate a unique opportunity to drive business growth while working alongside senior client leaders and Cognizant leaders.
• To identify, qualify and close new business opportunities in QE&A space. Demonstrate Cognizant's QE&A capabilities to best address the current and transformative needs of clients.
• To nurture client relationship and establish a consultative / "trusted advisor" status with prospects and clients as they transform their landscape from traditional QA to digital QA
• To deliver profitably the net new business for Cognizant from existing and new client Logos.
• To design and drive account penetration plans and maximize Cognizant wallet share in the target accounts and prospect logos.
• To contribute to the overall QE&A competency development, developing GTM collaterals (Go to Market) and other business development initiatives.
• To be the responsible and accountable leader in client interactions, representing Cognizant QE&A, including business review meetings, key opportunities meetings, escalation meetings, client planning & budgeting meetings etc.
• To drive the business development efforts for new opportunities. This includes
• Leading the solution design, value articulation and pricing for all opportunities presented in the form of RFPs / RFIs / pro-active proposals
• Leading client interactions during deal qualification, proposals, presentations, deal negotiation and contract Management
• Working closely with delivery teams and Centers of Excellence teams to bring together the "best of Cognizant" solution, pricing & value proposition for customers
• Quality Engineering and assurance skill family
• Excellent knowledge and proven experience in continuous integration, devops and agile testing
• Knowledge of the industry standard tools for testing
• Excellent knowledge of the application development lifecycle
• Diploma in computer science
• Proven Track record of winning and growing Quality Engineering & Assurance business in new logos and existing accounts.
• Proven track record of successfully qualifying, pursuing and winning large and strategic QE&A deals and integrated deals.
• Deep understanding and hands on experience of agile methodologies including DevOps pipelines and POD functioning, system architecture, databases, web services
• Expertise in test management, defect management, metrics management, estimation, test design, test execution
• Awareness of the industry tools and products used in CI/CD, automation, performance, security, test Management, defect Management, configuration management
• Proven expertise and experience in engaging senior level executives and enabling fundamentals of business change through business consulting & technology solutions
• Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills - business fluency in English & German
• Experience in working with vendor management / procurement organizations
• Proven track record in working collaboratively in a virtual and highly-matrixed environment particularly with highly diverse and onshore/offshore teams
What you can expect:
• Organization driven by technology - we have a tremendous technology backbone
• Open, 'can do' team spirit
• Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
• Drive your own career
• Market conform benefits
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We looking for someone who drives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.