Senior Test Analyst - Banking- Securities
- Not Specified
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Switzerland
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
Senior Test Analyst Location: Zürich, Switzerland Permanent role start date: 01 January 2018 or earlier As a global IT consulting company we are looking for test automation engineers, who are flexible to work on different projects and who are not afraid of changes and
Senior Test Analyst
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
start date: 01 January 2018 or earlier
As a global IT consulting company we are looking for test automation engineers, who are flexible to work on different projects and who are not afraid of changes and can adapt to them easily. As we have many projects we will be able to provide you the opportunity to get to know various banking processes and methodologies as well. We are looking for you if you are open to such a dynamic environment.
We will be there to help you to achieve your goals with continuous professional development plan and regular career discussions.
Cognizant has the world's largest independent testing practice. We have more than 540 clients for Testing across the globe and over 32.000 people working dedicated in our practice spanning consultancy, (non)- functional testing and test environment. Our associates are specialists – for example because they have specific sector knowledge or because they are working in one of our specialized Centers of Excellence. These centers deliver industry-leading solutions in the areas of performance, mobility, automation and test data.
- Acting as a Senior Test Analyst with minimal supervision
- Establishing process guidelines, knowledge management, documentation
- Interacting with multiple client and vendor teams
- Preparing and executing test cases
- Working with Mainframes, running JCL jobs
- Test planning, test scenarios and test case documentation
- Responsible for writing, executing and debugging SQL queries
- Provide a test evaluation summaries, reporting
- Acting proactively and taking the lead for the testing activities by actively following up and approaching stakeholders involved
Required skills for the job:
- Minimum 10 years work experience in Software Testing (Test Analyst) is an absolute must
- Minimum 2-3 year experience on banking projects
- Experience with databases
- Experience working with HP QC
- Ability to write advanced SQL queries and scripts
- Experience with ticketing systems (JIRA)
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Flexible and proactive personality, ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- You must be proactive and taking the lead for your testing activities by following up and approaching stakeholders involved
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, quick learner
- Former working experience with TOSCA
- Banking knowledge in the area of securities and currencies
- German language knowledge
- Experience with Mainframes (ZoS preferred)
Our typical recruitment process involves 3-4 phone/video interviews (technical and business related topics) and 2 face to face interviews in Zürich- we reimburse the cost of your travel. This process can be flexible based on the project needs.
Please visit our career site for more information on our company: http://cognizantcareers.eu/ch_en
Meet Georgia virtually who is working as a Sr. Test Analyst in Zürich and is sharing her journey at Cognizant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr0413dKBAY&t=3s
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
If you have specific questions before you would apply please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org and lets connect on social media: https://about.me/nfenyvesi
Please note that we only accept job applications from EU or Swiss nationals, who are eligible to work in Switzerland.
We do not accept CVs from recruitment agencies for this open job.