Senior Salesforce Developer & Application Owner Research System
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that bring our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and digital investment solutions.
For our team, responsible for our research system as well as our sales platform (Salesforce), we are looking for an experienced application owner / Salesforce Developer/Architect. Are you a self-motivated person with drive to continuously learn new skills and deliver the edge to our (internal) customers? If yes, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
What you need to succeed
- You will be working closely with our research department to improve and maintain our research system
- Your main responsibility will be to further improve and maintain the research system and to support our client units on a daily basis
- You will manage the relationship to our software partner for the research tool
- You will be in charge of the full development cycle for new research requirements. From requirements analysis, overseeing the implementation by our provider, to testing and deploying the new features
- Additionally you will also join our internal Salesforce Team and collaborate closely with our Salesforce (Sales Cloud) Developer and Architect and work on our different Salesforce Orgs (Sales Cloud & Financial Services Cloud)
- A degree in Information Systems or related field of study preferred
- The ideal candidate has at least 5 years of experience in similar role / area
- Experience and technical understanding of Windows Servers, Unix, Oracle DB, SQL
- You are familiar with tools like Git (e.g.Bitbucket), Bamboo (or similar)
- Experience and a deep understanding of application integration & web services. Preferably you have worked with things like Kafka, API Gateways, the SF REST API and ETL Tools
- Knowledge of the declarative side of Salesforce (e.g. Flows etc)
- Experience in the financial services industry is an advantage
- A good command of the English language is essential. German is an advantage
- Self-motivated with drive to meet customer expectations while continuously developing / acquiring new skills and knowledge
- Fun to have around - because who likes working without fun?
- Competitive compensation package (salary, benefits)
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping an already successful bank in its growth and to grow and learn from your tasks
- We love what we do, but we are still happy to enjoy 25+ days of paid holidays. Additional unpaid vacation days are also possible.
- We enjoy becoming better day by day, that is why we will support your education and training
- We want happy and healthy employees. On top of your salary we offer free lunch in our restaurant at the office and free drinks (coffee, water, tea and fresh fruits) in the office.
- Sport clubs: Mountains & ski, soccer, golf, tennis, table tennis, ...
- Corporate benefits: Personnel account with preferential conditions, a free of charge custody account and a range of employee discounts for different insurances
- Parental benefits: Child and family allowances
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .