See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- An exciting and challenging position in the Regulatory Assurance team that is the centre of in-house expertise on regulatory capital and liquidity rules with significant potential for the candidate to play an influential role in the implementation of Basel 3 Final rule
- The opportunity to work with front office teams to advise on capital and balance sheet implications of proposed trades and to design capital efficient structures
- Act as contact for regulatory policy interpretation questions arising in the implementation of Basel 3 rules for FINMA reporting
- A key role in the definition of an internal capital reporting policy framework for which you keep abreast of external developments, analyse impacts of new rules and define in-house interpretations
- Significant participation and interaction with Senior Management in Front Office and CS support areas of the finance and risk division
- The opportunity to practice your presentation skills and ability to explain complex regulatory subject matters in training events and regulatory update sessions
- Contribute to the relationship management with FINMA, external auditors and advisors, and represent CS at industry working groups
- A University degree or an equivalent educational background preferably coupled with Accounting, financial analyst, or risk management qualification
- 5+ years of experience in regulatory reporting or policy interpretation, provision of regulatory consultancy, financial and regulatory audit or financial services supervision
- Detailed knowledge of the Basel regulatory capital framework with covering all or some of the following: capital adequacy, leverage ratio, large exposure, and liquidity
- Understanding of financial products, trading strategies and knowledge of global accounting standards (especially US-GAAP)
- Ability to analytically apply this knowledge in practice to sophisticated transactions, attention to detail
- Robustness when confronted with pressure from business units on capital interpretations and good presentation and writing skill
- Fluent English and German
Are you a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and passionate about teamwork? Then we are sure that you would be an excellent fit for the team!
Mr. N.Scialom would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.