Senior Quant Developer
Are you ready to become a part of the ongoing transformative journey while at the same time building up your own skill set both on a technical as well as a personal level? Do you enjoy keeping your fingers on the pulse of technology?
We invest in people who create opportunities to deliver the client experience of tomorrow. You should therefore be able to translate our customer needs into functional, attractive interactive applications.
Within our Quant team in the Structured Solutions and Treasury Center of Excellence we are looking for a Senior Quant Developer who enjoys developing and managing our proprietary risk management tools, our high performing computing grid, automate software deployment tasks, sharing new ideas and is keen on driving continuous improvement at all times. The international team is responsible for developing and maintaining the exotic derivatives pricing library, high performance computing grid and risk management tools, thereby playing a key role in Vontobel's Structured Products business.
Your opportunity Vontobel is a future-oriented financial institution. Investment opportunities that drive our clients forward, global financial services provider with Swiss roots, asset management, active asset management and tailor-made investment solutions are our assets.
- Further development of the cloud-hybrid high performing computing grid
- Developing and managing the backend of our proprietary risk management tool
- Improve DevOps by automating continuous integration, deployment, code quality checks and monitoring processes
- lifecycle management, and trading financial instruments both on-prem and in the cloud
- Collaborating closely with the development teams and business in an agile environment
- Guaranteeing a flawless application operation
- Taking on support tasks
- Solid software engineering background with proven track record applying state of the art technologies within the areas of cloud computing and microservices
- Proficient in one or more modern programming language (preferably F# )
- Experience with build automation and testing (Docker, Ansible, Terraform)
- Familiarity with modern orchestration tools (Nomad, Consul)
- Good understanding of Rest API (Redis, RabbitMQ)
- Work experience in a quantitative environment is a strong advantage
- Knowledge of structured products
- Proficient in functional programming
- Experience with cloud architecture
- Very keen on new technologies and flexible in your choice of tools
- A strong team player and enjoy sharing and reviewing ideas
- -Willing to engage in a changing and flexible environment, with the ability to question the status quo, at the same time able to inspire the team to make change a team accomplishment
Fluent in English, all other languages like German are a plus
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .