Senior Project Manager within Global Client Lifecycle Management
Are you looking for an opportunity to contribute to one of the bank's top priority projects on a global scale and have an impact on future banking processes? Do you want to join a forward-thinking team within CCO's Digital Transformation and Product Labs (DT&PL) and be part of a highly motivated group, ready to shape the future of CS?
In this unusual role you have the chance to work on a project related to the global harmonization of the client onboarding process with high management attention.
- We are a team of highly committed and engaged professionals, embedded in CCO (Chief Compliance Officer function), and together actively support the design of Credit Suisse's future KYC regime and the required IT solution.
- Thanks to close collaboration with senior partners from Compliance and Front Offices you will be able to establish a strong and sustainable network within the bank and shaping the end-to-end design of the future KYC processes and systems.
- You actively identify opportunities to improve existing compliance-related, e.g. KYC processes with a focus on control enhancements, efficiency and effectiveness.
- You work with digitalization project teams to ensure target models are being implemented into our IT infrastructure.
- Furthermore, you organize, prepare and facilitate steering committees with senior management members.
- You will prepare reports for and presentations to the Program management, DT&PL and CCO management and steering committees.
- You independently and collaboratively prepare and run workshops and meetings with SMEs, documenting outcomes.
- You possess a university degree in finance, economics, law or similar
- You have a consistent track record of managing multidivisional projects in a global organization in the financial industry
- You have already proven your strong analytical skills in various occasions
- You have a solid understanding of the latest regulatory requirements and ideally you are familiar with compliance topics like KYC and others
- With your excellent communications skills, including presentation, you are an authority in drafting a convincing storyline in PowerPoint and present it to senior management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to handle conflicts.
- You have a passion for excellence, change, effectiveness and finding joy in creating something new.
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality and can-do attitude who loves to take initiative to constantly optimize processes.
- In case of unforeseen changes you react calm, open-minded and in a flexible way
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken. German is an advantage.
Ms. V. Thoma would be happy to review your application.
Please apply via our career portal.