See job description for details
- We are offering an exciting and challenging role as a User roll-out specialist supporting multiple initiatives in the Client Lifecycle Management area in Compliance
- The role includes preparing and coordinating all aspects of the business readiness plans for the roll-out of new Compliance tools or models to the Front Office
- You will own the overall roll-out plan and be responsible to ensure completion of the plan. On a daily basis, you will track and drive milestones for roll-out plan
- Ensure deadlines are met and deliverables on project are owned
- Common activities in scope include (but are not limited to):
- Designing and obtaining validation for roll-out timelines, taking into account technical readiness
- Mobilizing the Front Office community to raise awareness of the upcoming changes
- Designing training concepts and delivering trainings when required
- Ensuring access rights and other permission activities
- Supporting users after the roll-out with a customer-focus approach
- Collecting feedback and ensuring inclusion in future tool releases
- Driving issue resolution for topics related to ensure smooth rollout to the users/business partners
- While being based in Compliance, the role requires day-to-day interaction with Front Office Teams. You will be in close contacts with relationship managers, assistant relationship managers and other Front Office support organization
- Last but not least, you will be exposed to the larger Compliance Digital Transformation and Product Lab Community to learn about the capabilities and tools our organization is developing for the Bank
- 5-7 years of experience as a Project Manager or Consultant in the banking industry
- You have prior experience driving business readiness activities for large programs impacting over 1'000 users
- You combine strong interpersonal and communication skills together with a positive personality and can-do / self-starter attitude.
- You are able to address complex situation, analysing challenges at hand and drive the decision-making process
- You have the ability to learn fast and become familiar with new concepts, systems and processes. You have strong analytical and problem solving skills, focus on detail and passion for technical perfection and lifelong learning
- You have the ability to independently handle the execution of a complex project plan, with partners from multiple regions, backgrounds and levels (Staff to Managing Directors)
- Your English is proficient. German language skills would be helpful.
Ms. M. Wiendlocha would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.