Senior Product Manager
Within SIX the business line "Billing & Payment Ecosystem" is responsible for the solution portfolio related to billing and payments solutions for banks and the Swiss corporate sector (e.g., eBill, LSV+, Credit Transfer, etc.). Following a holistic product approach, the solutions are driven with an ecosystem-mindset and leverage digitization opportunities.
The Senior Product Manager leads the concept process and designs solutions for the ecosystem, based on strategic directions, high-level concepts and with the end-to-end user experience in mind. The product manager ensures implementation in line with the functional and non-functional business requirements. The role drives consensus and decisionmaking in concept boards and advisory boards. Additionally, the Senior Product Manager closely accompanies the go-to-market process in collaboration with the partner management unit and marketing.
Besides the development of new solutions the role is responsible for continuously improving and maintaining existing services & products. Main duties
- Drive innovative product concepts in the area of billing and payments - in line with the business unit's strategy and based on approved high-level concepts
- Lead product improvements based on insights gained from monitoring activities and market feedback - based on internally defined priorities
- Manage product life-cycle and develop recommendations for incremental or radical changes the senior management
- Represent the product management / business in implementation and roll-out projects and ensure appropriate implementation of product and service concepts, incl. user experience
- Maintain relationships with external stakeholders (mainly product management of banks) in order to identify needs of the market
- Prepare product presentations and documentation for boards and senior decision makers
- Excellent conceptual skills and ability to turn generic concepts/ideas into business concepts ready for implementation
- Proven track of successfully implemented digital services (international or domestic)
- Strong presentation skills and personality to convince C level and other Senior executives
- Ambition to continuously improve and optimize the existing service portfolio
- Strong "can do and delivers" attitude, digital mindset with a focus on outcomes
- Open mindset with respect to relevant trends and ideas
- Experience in collaboration of cross-functional teams, interpersonal skills including communication, mediation and networking abilities
- Experience in business consulting, business development and/ or project management in the financial industry or technology sector is a big plus
- Good business and technology understanding of payment infrastructure services is a big plus
- Good German and English skills
We only accept online direct applications.