Senior Private Banking Assistant Emerging Markets
On behalf of our client, a well-established international private bank, we are looking for two experienced PB Assistants to join their Emerging Markets Desk that include CIS, Eastern Europe and Asia.
In this challenging role your main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
70% Typical Assistant Tasks:
- Preparing of the necessary documentation for client meetings and business trips of the Relationship Managers
- Handling of Stock Exchange Orders, Forex, Fiduciaries, Loans, Payment orders and Credit Card applications
- Account openings, closings and mutations
- Preparing of investment proposals
- Handling and monitoring of stock exchange orders etc.
- Direct client contact by phone, e-mail and meetings
- Deputy of other Assistants
- Diverse administrative tasks
30% Project Work:
The bank is currently running over 50 internal projects. Wherever your expertise fits you will be part of the project team.
This can include software implementation, process optimization, creation of marketing documents and initiatives, client documentation checks etc.
Suggestions for improvement and creative ideas are very welcome.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Wealth Management department either as Assistant, Client Manager or Junior RM
- Fluent in English - Russian and German are an asset
- Strong communication and administration skills paired with a high sense of responsibility
- Flexible Team Player with ability to work under pressure
- Assertive personality and critical questioning skills
- Swiss residence and work permit
Offer: In this dynamic role you will be an important team member with a bright scope of responsibilities.
You'll report to the Team Head Assistants and will be responsible for 2-3 RM's.
If you are interested we are looking forward to your application. For further questions please contact our Senior Consultant, Adel Harchouche.
Please note that we will only respond to applicants with experience in Banking and Swiss residence.
Thank you for respecting our time.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA