Pictet is an investment-led service company, offering wealth management, asset management and related services. We do not engage in investment banking, nor do we extend commercial loans. We are a partnership of seven owner managers and our principles of succession and transmission of ownership have remained unchanged since foundation in 1805. With more than CHF 509 billion in assets under management or custody at 31 December 2017, Pictet is today one of the leading Europe-based independent wealth and asset managers. Mission
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and founded there, Pictet today employs more than 4,200 people. It has 27 offices in: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Basel, Brussels, Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, Lausanne, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Montreal, Munich, Nassau, Osaka, Paris, Rome, Singapore, Stuttgart, Taipei, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Turin, Verona and Zurich.
Responsible for new client acquisition and retention through a broad knowledge of investments, banking, trust services and financial planning, you will focus on business development, the client experience and engaging our resources to deliver a complete wealth management solution. Responsibilities
- Build and manage a book of business of High Net Worth clients on the Russian market (based in Europe, Middle-East and Asia).
- Manage each account to ensure that clients have a completed profile and that accounts are properly maintained and serviced.
- Meet prospects and clients, preparing and following-up on meetings.
- Responsible for the sale and implementation of investment, banking and trust/estate products to core clients with assistance from all the Bank's resources (Investment Specialist, Wealth Planner, Credit specialist, PAM, PAA, PAS, etc). Ensure that the proposed products and services maximize the client's needs, goals and objectives.
- Monitor portfolios and provide performance reviews.
- Keep up-to-date on news and market events and understand how they impact client accounts.
- Establish close and fruitful collaboration with the other departments/ locations of the bank.
- Act as mentor to the team.
- Maintain a strong compliance culture, ensuring optimal compliance and risk management in adherence with all relevant local laws, regulatory requirements, in-house directives and procedure as well as adequate knowledge in order to apply them effectively and ensure fair treatment of all clients, while at the same time, adhering to the mission and core values of Pictet across his/her activities with a high degree of professional competency and awareness.
- Master's degree in Economics or Finance, ideally with CFA, CIIA or MBA.
- Minimum 15 years of business development experience in private banking, including in a Swiss private bank.
- Fluency in English, Russian and other languages as required by the markets covered, with excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Existing book of High Net Worth clients on the Russian market.
- Solid track record in developing a book of business consisting of High Net Worth clients within the Russian market.
- Solid understanding of investments, banking and trust concepts including, but not limited to: asset allocation on structured portfolios, managed portfolios, brokerage accounts, portfolio reviews, deposit and loan solutions, basic trust and identification of wealth planning opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial and proactive mindset
- Proven problem-solving skills and excellent negotiating skills.
- Strong sense of ethics, aligned with Pictet's values and partnership culture.
NoteWe will not accept any CVs via agencies