Recognising tomorrow's opportunities today. Yours and ours.
At Swiss Life Asset Managers you will contribute your own talent and expertise in a motivated and flexible working environment. You will take on a high degree of responsibility and master demanding challenges independently, with the scope to express yourself and in cooperation with professional teams.
Working at Swiss Life Asset Managers is a dynamic experience in a stable environment. Our employees make the difference. People count.
Flexible working models will enable you to reconcile your professional and personal ambitions.
Swiss Life Asset Managers has a long and successful track record of managing Fixed Income assets. We are currently looking to strengthen our Emerging Market team with you as experienced Portfolio Manager Emerging Markets (f/m). As a senior member of a team of three portfolio managers you will be co-responsible for managing a total asset base of approximately CHF 5bn emerging market hard currency bonds.
Your Area of Responsibility:
- Responsible for the management of hard currency emerging market credit and sovereign funds and institutional mandates
- Coverage of selected sectors/regions and production of ad-hoc research related to current market topics
- Bottom up credit analysis and production of credit research reports
- Active role in the improvement & implementation of the Swiss Life Asset Managers ESG strategy in emerging markets
- Development of quantitative & market screening tools in collaboration with portfolio managers, analysts, and financial engineers
- Active participation in Performance Review meetings, Pitches and RfPs
- Keeping close contact with internal and external stakeholders, such as clients, investment consultants, and brokers
- 5+ years of experience as an emerging market corporates/sovereign portfolio manager with a successful track record
- University degree in Finance (or other) and additional qualification (CFA, AZEK or similar)
- Sound knowledge of macroeconomic concepts & ability to conduct bottom up credit analysis
- Strong understanding of ESG concepts and its application in investment management
- Proactive personality; confident and convincing team-player
- Ability to work independently and see tasks through to completion
- Fluent in English, German is highly desired, French is a plus
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Bloomberg. Programming skills are a plus
We help our employees shape their professional development and their private life to their best advantage, throughout all phases of their life. Our attractive benefits play a part in this effort.
+41 43 284 67 57