Senior Planning & Performance Reporting Analyst 80-100%
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- 16 Jan 18
The Senior Planning & Performance Reporting Analyst will sit within the Zurich Global Employee Benefits Solutions (ZGEBS) finance team and will be reporting into the head of ZGEBS finance.
ZGEBS is a business unit being part of commercial insurance within Zurich Insurance Group. The core business is offering international employee benefits risk solutions for multinationals through pooling, captives and international programs solutions. As companies continue to increase globalization and centralization, they are looking to work with insurers to provide global solutions for their employee benefit plans around the work that fit their needs. Customers also look for more support from insurers on meeting their compliance and data reporting needs. Distributors are also looking for new solutions in the global employee benefits area to help address their customers' growing needs.
As a Senior Planning & Performance Reporting Analyst your main responsibilities will involve:
- Owning management reporting tools and processes in order to track business performance and enhance forecasting capabilities
- Managing the delivery of robust, timely, regular and ad hoc business insights/reports to key stakeholders relating to expense management and the business financial performance
- Managing the delivery of a robust and challenging financial plan for the business unit in order to deliver strategic plans
- Developing a good working knowledge of ZGEBS, act as a subject matter expert for any queries relating to financial performance
Your Skills and Experience
As a Senior Planning & Performance Reporting Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- CPA or equivalent Accounting or Finance qualification
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to look at big picture and think outside the box
- Broad and substantial insights into P&C and / or Life
- Previous experience in IFRS reporting and balance sheet management
- Advanced level in Excel is required: Skills in building financial models and presentations
- Experienced SAP user
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, other languages are advantageous
You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site.
Zurich Virtual Tour
Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in our 360° Zurich Virtual Tour.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 55,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 170 countries to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee, you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees or through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.