Senior .NET Developer
Senior .NET Developer Keywords: ASP.NET, C#, Control M Location: Zürich, Switzerland Type: permanent Industry: banking and financial services Working in shifts Responsibilities:
About the required skills:
- Design and Develop applications.
- Working in a Scrum team
- Maintaining the standards
- lead Team for technical solutions , troubleshooting .net / SQL server code issues
- Work in respect of Devops processes and Agile Development concepts
- This role is is 100%, working 8.4 hours per day and 42 hours per week. May need to start early at 5 am once a week (start at 5 am, finish at 1 pm). May also need to support on some of the weekends.
You would work in SUB Fund Strategic Systems area as a Technical and Application Management Specialist for In-House and also Vendor Applications.
Tasks in the areas includes PROD application responsibility, incident and problem management as well as support.
Cooperation with various interfaces, including business, application development, technical infrastructure.
We are looking for someone on Senior level with ca. 7 years relevant experience in a similar position
- Very good skills in-depth to analyze the business process and technical clarifications.
- Good Skills on Windows and Linux Servers different OS are in place
- Good skills of the applications BMC-Control-M, Moogsoft and Grafana
- English language knowledge
Please send your application to Noemi.Fenyvesi@cognizant.com