(Senior) Manager SAP FI/CO
We are currently mandated by one of our clients, an international consultancy firm, in their search for an SAP FI/CO Specialist on (Senior) Manager-Level to strengthen their Finance Transformation team in Zurich. In this position you would be responsible for providing high-class advisory on digital financial accounting and controlling solutions for the firm's clients.
- Lead clients through digital transformation and optimization processes that reflect industry- and business-specific needs with the support of SAP technology
- Plan, design and implement accounting and controlling solutions within the SAP ERP / S4 HANA system architecture
- Apply modern technology platforms to provide high-quality and transparent information on profitability, service delivery and cost management
- Analysis and optimization of processes and introducing coworkers to SAP topics
- 5+ years' experience in consulting on Finance, Accounting and Controlling solutions
- Strong track record in translating business concepts into IT designs with SAP FI/CO, S/4 HANA
- University degree in Economics, IT or related fields
- Sound understanding of financial end-to-end processes such as Record-to-Report, Order-to-Cash, Source-to-Settle and/or basic knowledge in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger or Asset Accounting
- Full Business Fluency in English, German or French is a plus
As part of a global and well-known consultancy brand you will be assisting clients from a variety of industries in their digital transformation processes. You will work in an international and multi-cultural environment in the heart of Zurich with excellent opportunities for personal and professional development.
If you are interested in this role and are open for a new challenge, we are looking forward to your application.
Please note that only applications that fulfill the above requirements will be considered.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA