Senior Manager – People Advisory Services – Workforce Advisory, Reward
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promisesEY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our Swiss People Advisory Services, Workforce Advisory practice is growing and in order to respond to our increasing client needs, we are recruiting a (Senior) Manager to focus on Reward solutions. Willingness to travel and German language is necessary for the role.
This role will be suited to you if you looking to be a part of respective leading a dynamic team, participate in or lead international projects and work with organizations ranging from start-ups to mid-market firms and multinationals.
A position within a leading team of professionals working across Switzerland and beyond, in an international network that delivers Workforce Advisory projects to our diverse clients. Our Workforce Advisory, Reward services include among others:
- Design, review and implementation of performance and reward strategy and programs (including key components such as all forms of incentives and global equity) across all levels of the organization (Board, Executive to broad-based employee population)
- HR transactions (and transformations) advisory across all topics (project management, works councils, employee engagement, change management, HR operations, organizational design and talent) and deal types (due diligence, carve-outs, post-merger integration, restructuring)
- Workforce analytics (including gender and pay equity)
- Advisory in the pension and benefits area (restructuring of pension schemes, flex-benefits)
An international and inspiring working environment:
- Working with a strong local and international, multidisciplinary team and global network
- A stimulating work environment where you can realize your professional goals in a dynamic, highly engaged team, and develop your technical, leadership, project-management and interpersonal skills
- Diverse, multifaceted and multigenerational workforce that stimulates a culture of openness and respect for others, offering flexible work arrangements and equal opportunities
- Individual should hold a degree in any of Law, Economics, Management (preference given to candidates with Mathematics / Actuarial studies) obtained in a Swiss or foreign higher education institution
- Willingness to travel mostly in Switzerland
- Dynamic, organized and proactive personality. A team player, and able to work independently
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Excellent oral and written German (ideally Swiss-German) and English communication skills are mandatory (only applications in English will be accepted). Good communications in French would be helpful.
- Graduates will be considered, however prior relevant experience is highly regarded (mandatory for Senior Consultant role)
- Ability to quickly integrate into an international working environment
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Take the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR001BG. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66). Only direct applications will be considered.