See job description for details
- Versatile opportunity in the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) Division's expert team responsible for high-risk and impaired credit exposure towards International Wealth Management (IWM) counterparts
- High-profile position in a dynamic and meaningful professional environment in Zurich, Switzerland (Member of Management within CRO Division)
- Risk responsibility for international clients in financial difficulties from Ship Finance, Aviation Finance, Export Finance, Corporates and Private Clients
- In-depth evaluation of complex credit positions and development of risk-reducing restructuring/recovery solutions
- Significant influence on the decision-making process of the Bank regarding credit recovery strategy and required provisions for impaired loans
- Responsibility for implementing recovery strategy in close collaboration and interaction with various partners within the Bank
- Ongoing interaction with clients, other banks, advisors and lawyers
- Opportunity to work in an international and dynamic team of specialists
- At least 5 years of professional experience, ideally including commercial banking, credit risk management and/or credit recovery
- Proven track record in a fast paced professional environment
- Analytical and structured approach to complex situations, affinity for financial modeling and legal matter
- Excellent English language skills, German would be an asset
- Are you a can-do person, who is self-assured, resilient, with an assertive personality and a passionate team player?
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality who loves to handle multiple meaningful priorities and assignments!
- Very strong communication and negotiation skills
Mr. T. Baumgartner would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.