Senior Credit Officer International Real Estate Finance CRM IWM
- A meaningful and diverse role as Senior Credit Officer in Credit Risk Management International Wealth Management (CRM IWM) within the Real Estate Finance team based in Zurich. CRM IWM is responsible for handling overall credit risk consistent with the bank's credit appetite, policies, and business objectives
- You an active role in the further development of the International Wealth Management's international real estate financing offering
- Analysis and assessment of real estate financings (residential and commercial property financings globally) as well as preparation of credit requests for approval by the relevant credit authority holder
- You review and challenge valuations and similar reports provided by external valuers and advisors
- You focus on an outcome-orientated collaboration with front office and other partners, as well as advice to relationship management
- You are responsible to ensure that credit transactions correspond to the risk appetite of the bank and follow local and global policies
- Ensure professional analysis, structuring and implementation of credit limits. Monitor individual credits, portfolio and real estate market trends in target markets
- You oversee existing real estate financing activities in Western European onshore booking locations and provide advice to CRM teams in international offices in case of more complex transactions
- Close cooperation with international CRM teams and other partners in order to identify risk increases and initiation of appropriate measures to minimize risks
- Timely implementation of internal audit points
- University degree or equivalent, preferably in Economics or Finance
- CFA, CAIA designation or real estate specific qualification preferable
- Do you have a minimum 10 years working experience in (international) structured commercial real estate lending?
- Are you fluent in English? Additional language skills, incl. German are an advantage
- Project management skills are a plus
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude
- Good analytical skills, excellent communicator, and you are passionate about finding a good problem solution; hands-on mentality and ability to work independently and systematically, take ownership and be persistent
Mr. Thomas Baumgartner would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.