- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG AG
- 18 Jun 19
Senior Consultant Technology Assurance - Corporate Clients
Location: ZurichStart date: As soon as possible or by arrangement
Start date: As soon as possible or by arrangement
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Performing IT audits of large ERP systems including relevant business processes and controls
- Analysing risks and IT processes in the area of IT operations, change management and user access management and make recommendations regarding areas of improvements
- Supporting our clients in optimizing their internal controls systems and assess business process with focus on profitability, efficiency, effectivity and compliance
- Accompany our clients technology-driven transformation programs by conducting independent program and project reviews
- You are depending your technical knowledge and soft skills through continuous trainings
- Work as an independent team member and coach others where necessary.
- Act as a consultant and sparring partner in the area of governance risk and compliance as well as tool-based data analysis
This is what makes you successful
- Degree in business informatics or IT with a major in business administration or in a similar subject
- More than 2 years of professional experience in the area of IT-Audit/IT-Assurance at one of the Big4 companies or in a comparable working environments
- Good knowledge of and interest in emerging technologies
- Relevant experience in the field of IT, business processes and design/review of risk and control mechanisms
- Good know-how of SAP/ERP environments
- Knowledge in SQL and Python are a plus
- First working experience with SOX is a big plus
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), German is an advantage
- Dynamic, communicative, client-focused and quality-conscious personality
- Targeted career development and internal and external attractive training and further education options
- Possibilities for global and Switzerland-wide mobility across all sectors and locations
- 25-30 days of leave, option for compensation of overtime (with the exception of management staff); management staff receive an additional 4 to 6 days of leave
- Maternity leave of 16 weeks, paternity leave of 5 days and free advice from the external family service
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
KPMG as an employer
We are known for our professionalism, expertise and personal engagement. We offer you an attractive business environment and working atmosphere, support your training and continuing education and foster your career and personal development. You will be able to expand your knowledge and Know-how with on-the-job trainings, coaching sessions, internal trainings and certifications.
KPMG is one of the leading financial audit and advisory services firms in the world. Its international network makes it possible for KPMG to offer clients clear and consistent solutions locally thanks to cross-border know-how. KPMG Switzerland advises both internationally active firms and regionally active SMEs. In addition to quality and industry knowledge, one thing is key for us: client proximity. Together with our clients and organised around their needs, we develop tailor-made solutions in the audit, tax and advisory fields, within the framework of the rules of independence.
+41 58 249 67 21
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.