EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Senior Consultant Front Arena
to join our team in Zurich, Switzerland
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 25 Apr 18
FIS' Front Arena solution helps traders, brokers and asset managers to trade and manage positions and risk in the global capital markets. It also helps you to seamlessly expand your business to remain competitive in a transforming trading industry. Front Arena delivers a flexible technology platform to manage both listed and OTC traded instruments across the entire trade life cycle, from order management, trade execution, market making, and position and risk management to clearing and settlement.
We are looking for an experienced treasury professional to join our successful Swiss team as Senior Consultant Front Arena. You will help clients develop more efficient tools, models and processes for their trading and risk management operations. You will take part in the advisory, management, implementation, integration and customization of our products at investment banks and financial institutions, aiming to stream-line them for cutting-edge performance and business processing.
As a new member of the crew you will be extensively trained in our products and supported by senior colleagues. Considering your previous experience from the field, required adequate add-on training and parallel work with our senior associates would be arranged prior to engaging in live assignments.
- Execute assignments by delivering customer facing on-site consultancy services
- Guide and assist clients in configuring, extending and integrating FIS software in customers' environments
- Deliver user training
- Provide business expertise and best practice in the trading and risk space
- Resolve client specific product challenges as well as consulting customer on best use of the FIS software
- Continuously improve your own understanding of the Front Arena solution.
- Securing customer satisfaction, including promptly highlighting any potential issues to allow a pro-active resolution.
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences
- Experience from the financial sector, software industry or in a financial software technical support environment.
- Experience of software development or configuration for client-server based, object-oriented and relational database technology.
- Solid knowledge of C/C++, SQL Server and Python
- Working understanding of Capital Markets instruments, both listed and OTC
- Understand the workflow of trading processes
- Fluent in English (both verbal and in writing) and either German or Italian
- Problem-solving skills, willingness for hands-on work and knowledge striving
- A genuine interest to understand the financial markets and its players
- Stress tolerance, service-mindedness and teamwork orientation
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Willing to travel to a reasonable extent within Europe.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.