Senior Consultant, Financial Services Non-Financial Risk & Controls Management. - Risk Advisory - Zurich (80-100%)
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312'000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Our Financial Services (FS) Transformation team is looking for you!
Our FS Transformation team is part of the Deloitte Risk Advisory business advises Senior Management of leading international clients in the financial services industry, including retail, private and investment banks, insurance firms, regulators and national banks. We advise our clients across non-financial risk management (NFRM) topics and we are looking for individuals with an interest in, and experience of, operational risk management and regulatory transformation.
The following interests and experience will be of particular interest:
- Hands on experience with operational risk identification, risk and control assessments (RCSAs) and risk appetite management/ reporting
- Familiarity with risk management frameworks and risk governance within a banking and insurance business context
- Experience in designing or implementing and/or optimising internal control frameworks, processes and target operating models for non-financial risk management
Experience with market and client conduct, conflicts of interest, regulatory risk management and sustainability in compliance and business process risk What you can expect from us
- You will be offered a dynamic and challenging role in a fast growing company and in one of the biggest Financial Services professional firms worldwide
- You will be integrated into a project team from the beginning to engage directly with our client staff so to build effective relationships and learn from experts, from strategy consultants and risk experts
- You will help our clients identify, analyse and solve challenging issues in the area of non-financial risk management and regulatory strategy, control frameworks and operating models
- You will be challenged and we invest in you to build knowledge, experience and the necessary communication skills to deliver services of outstanding quality to our clients
- You will develop cohesive conclusions and participate in the report writing, analysis and presentation of results to clients
- You will support our internal senior management in developing and winning new business
- You will contribute to building the Deloitte brand in our core service offerings, including participating in industry forums, thought leadership and internal events
- You will join a highly motivated and multicultural team at our office in Zurich for projects within Switzerland and potentially abroad
To be the right fit for this position, you should have:
Any questions? Get in touch.
- A Bachelor's, or ideally a Master's degree, in the fields of Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or other related area, such as Mathematics, Engineering, etc. with excellent academic record
- 2 - 3 years of relevant experience within a Consulting firm or the Financial Industry within Compliance, Risk Management or Internal Audit is an advantage
- Previous experience in developing and implementing risk, governance and control frameworks, risk assessments, business processes and internal controls
- A proactive approach and always seek for new opportunities and be able to identify, understand and respond to client and market needs
- A passion about clients and you are able to build productive, long-term relationships with them
- Excellent social skills with people across all levels (leaders, peers and clients) and enjoy working with different people from various fields and be able to communicate complex topics to various audiences effectively and to the point
- A structured, result-driven attitude with an entrepreneurial, creative mind-set
- Strong command of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Proficient English and German language skills, both written and oral. Any further languages would be an advantage
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal by clicking on the apply button .
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Hodge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.