At Vontobel, we actively shape the future. We create and pursue investment opportunities with de-termination. We master what we do - and we only do what we master. This is how we get our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and tailor-made investment solutions.
Do you want to be part of the international growth of Vontobel and leverage on your expertise to have an impact on our organization?
The Legal and Compliance team of Vontobel is composed of seasoned experts with diverse and in-ternational background. We have dedicated specialists for each business division, and we are cur-rently looking for a Senior Compliance Officer focusing on asset management and capital markets.
The [Senior] Compliance Officer in Zurich will be part of Wealth Management Legal & Compliance Team (focusing on Special Markets, in particular LASA and CEE), which offers development oppor-tunities in a successful and diverse environment. We observe high standards of individual behavior and business conduct and as the second line of defense, we work closely with the business to sup-port best-in-class and sustainable compliance practices within the firm.
- Compliance assessment of client onboardings, and contribution to senior management decisions on higher risk cases.
- Compliance assessment/inputs to lifecycle (periodic) client reviews, transactions and special situations.
- Advisory to the stakeholders in both lines of defense.
- Regulatory based actions/reporting and responses.
- Robust, pragmatic and solution-oriented risk management mindset
- Strong knowledge of core compliance topics (trusts / structures expertise is also strongly welcomed) and ability of their application in uncertain environment
- Track record of experience as a Compliance Officer preferably in the area of high risk clients and markets (particular focus on Central / Eastern Europe, and Latin America / Southern Africa - hence relevant market/language knowledge would be a plus)
- Strong stakeholder management and diplomatic skills (in particular with the business function)
- Proven experience in helping a business function to further develop and finding the most relevant solutions to support sustainable long term growth, and manage the risk of sensitive client relationships
- Team player, results and solution oriented, self-directed and precise worker
- Reliable and trusted business partner
- Able to work in a standalone position with daily interactions with the business function, compliance stakeholders and manager
- Personal and professional Integrity
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .