Senior Business Project Leader forTax Change within Regulatory Strategy & Business Change
- We offer you the opportunity to become part of a highly motivated team focusing on implementing regulatory change requirements in the tax space, ensuring that Credit Suisse is and remains regulatory compliant at all times
- A challenging role as Senior Project Leader with the opportunity to analyze complex regulatory issues, define solution options to allow IT and business process implementation and end-to-end responsibility for implementation
- You are defining the project-relevant milestones and ensuring timely and high quality implementation
- You will get the opportunity to liaise with key stakeholders to determine priorities and requirements and drive implementation to completion and exposure to senior management
- A unique working experience in the regulatory space to be innovative and to excel in a future oriented team
- We are happy to offer you flexibility and value diversity.
- You possess a University degree in Economics, Business Administration or Informatics
- You have at least 7 years of working experience in the management consulting or banking industry with Project Management know-how
- Consistent track record in delivering projects within a financial services institute or similar industry
- Your strong interpersonal and communication skills combined with outstanding client focus (internal and external) helps you to build up effective relationships
- Personality that desires to work in a highly dynamic and fast moving environment
- Are you passionate about driving projects and innovation and to bring in your creativity in finding solutions?
- You are an open minded, self-motivated and forward-thinking personality
- You are fluent in German and English
Ms. B. Ott would be happy to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal