Senior Business Analyst – US GAAP, Accounting, Finance
- Expected CHF 750 - 850 / day
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Contract, Full time
- Stamford Consultants AG
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
On behalf of one of our clients in the banking sector in Zurich, we are searching for an experienced Business Analyst with background in accounting & finance projects. The department is generally responsible for the implementation of strategic changes in the finance & change area to the company processes and systems The professional will join their US GAAP Go-Live Program.
The Stamford Group, part of Allegis Group, the largest privately held staffing company and global leader in talent solutions in the world, offers a full range of flexible right fit talent sourcing solutions via our two companies, Stamford Consultants and Talentis Solutions.
Stamford Consultants AG is a leading recruitment company, founded in Switzerland in 2001. We are specialists within the Life Sciences and Information Technology sectors. Our international team supports our clients in building their internal high performing teams, whether this requires a full project team, on-site contractors, permanent hires or executive search; we have the experience and expertise to deliver.
- Gathering, analyzing and documenting business requirements
- Making recommendations for solutions
- Writing functional specifications and use cases
- Participating in testing activities and coordinating with users – preparing test plans, test cases
- Performing user training where needed
- Several years of experience in a Business Analyst / Project Management / Consultant or similar function
- Recent experience with accounting projects in the area of US GAAP
- Strong background in large-scale projects in the banking sector
- Experience in finance change areas
- University Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Additional qualifications and certifications would be an advantage – CPA, ACCA, CA, ICWA, etc.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment under tight deadlines
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Fluent English, German would be a strong advantage
If you are interested in the program above, we would be looking forward to receiving your application! Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.