Senior Business Analyst - (Tax Securities & Structured Products)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
Senior Business Analysts:
- Build up know-how of internal technical/business infrastructure along the VDF value chain, in particular profound understanding of the structure of the central securities database as well as its applications and workflows, knowledge of relevant peripheral systems (e.g. historical prices, data delivery etc).
- Analysis of decision trees and tax matrices provided by external tax specialists (for each relevant type of securities and per tax country)
- Reconciliation of the decision trees with the data attributes available on the central database - discuss open items, issues and questions with the external tax specialists
- Specification of the multi-level rule sets and formulas for the calculation of the tax score - based on the decision trees and tax matrices
- Edit the specifications in given templates (MS Office)
- Performing reviews of the specifications with product management, project team and IT development
- Support the technical implementation (answering queries, carrying out clarifications etc.)
- Set up and edit business documentations of the logic and the rule sets per instrument type and tax country - each for internal and for external purposes
Senior Business Analysts:
- Several years of conceptual experience at senior/expert level
- Affinity for (database) technical aspects
- Profound, detailed and broad securities knowledge, especially in the area of equities, bonds, funds and structured products
- In-depth knowledge of the tax aspects of securities
- Experience in the securities environment of a bank or software provider is an advantage
- Socially competent person who can communicate skillfully with stakeholders from different hierarchies and disciplines (e.g. tax experts, possibly bank representatives, product managers, business analysts, software developers)
- German oral / written advantageous
- English oral / written
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse on +41 44 229 99 45.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or visit my personal page and connect to me on LinkedIn.