Senior Assistant / Client Manager Private Banking Eastern Europe AVP
Swisslinx is currently looking for a Senior Private Banking Assistant for our client a reputable Swiss Private Bank in Zurich.
In this role you'll be responsible for the Market Head and take a high responsibility by serving key clients.
- Preparation of investment proposals
- Processing of all daily bank activities for private clients (stock exchange orders, foreign exchange orders, fiduciary deposits, payment order, credit card applications, trouble shooting, deadline monitoring, account openings and closures), as per the Bank's internal regulations
- Regular contact with private clients by phone and in meetings
- Preparation of client meetings and client presentations
- Administrative support to the relationship managers (filling in of expense reports, managing lists and reporting's, supporting the client relationship manager in the preparation of business trips)
- 4+ years of experience in an Assistant, Account Manager, Client manager or Junior RM function within Wealth Management
- Bank apprenticeship and/or higher education (University, Fachhochschule etc.)
- Organised and structured work attitude with readiness to go the extra mile
- Positive, humorous and loyal personality
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making
- Above average compensation
Interested? We are looking forward to receive your application.
Please not that we only accept candidatures with a valid Swiss work permit and a background in Wealth Management.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA