- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG AG
- 17 Oct 17
Our Finance & Controlling department is a dynamic and fascinating area at KPMG. In this position, you will help us to develop and drive new solutions and projects across our finance landscape.
Start date: As soon as possible
- Support the CFO/COO in driving the strategic, operational and financial development
- Drive projects, initiatives or key tasks within the Finance department proactively
- Develop planning tools, methods and processes on multiyear, year and short term basis as well as participate in planning cycles
- Prepare management summaries, presentation slides and tools to support the decision-making process on top management level
- Develop and improve standards regarding financial models and analyze financial data
- Development of planning tools, methods and processes on multiyear, year and short term basis
- Participate in planning cycles
- Development and improving of standards regarding financial models and analyzing financial data
- Explore investment options and present risk and opportunities
- Compare anticipated and actual results and identify areas of improvement
- Establish financial policies
- University degree (ideally Master) in Business Administration or relevant discipline
- 5-8 years of working experience and at least 2 years in a senior finance management role
- Very strong analytical skills with financial modelling knowledge is a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-cultural working environment and, at the same time, stick to the highest working standards and key operational procedures
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent skills in both spoken and written in English and German
- Good writing skills and ability to identify and present key points of analysis to senior management
- Good knowledge of reporting/consolidation tools, in SAP or ERP environment, if possible MS Dynamics
- Targeted career development and internal and external attractive training and further education options
- Possibilities for global and Switzerland-wide mobility across all sectors and locations
- 25-30 days of leave, option for compensation of overtime (with the exception of management staff); management staff receive an additional 4 to 6 days of leave
- Maternity leave of 16 weeks, paternity leave of 5 days and free advice from the external family service
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
KPMG as an employer
In this newly created position, you have the opportunity to contribute with your experience and actively shape the further development of the finance and controlling area. We offer you a challenging and expandable position in a highly entrepreneurial and international environment.
KPMG is one of the leading financial audit and advisory services firms in the world. Its international network makes it possible for KPMG to offer clients clear and consistent solutions locally thanks to cross-border know-how. KPMG Switzerland advises both internationally active firms and regionally active SMEs. In addition to quality and industry knowledge, one thing is key for us: client proximity. Together with our clients and organised around their needs, we develop tailor-made solutions in the audit, tax and advisory fields, within the framework of the rules of independence.
+41 58 249 26 30
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.