Security Monitoring & Analytics Service Manager
Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? Are you highly motivated and like to work in an ever changing environment? Are you interested in looking after and driving forward the systems that help protect UBS's precious data from increasing Cyber Security Threats? We're looking for someone like that to:
- own the Security Monitoring & Analytics Service in its entirety
- manage the Services' roadmap, strategy, budget and people, including developing and executing a future vision
- engage with senior stakeholders up to understand their strategy, business needs and technology priorities and based on this define/launch and execute business led strategies/initiatives/programs
- manage the technology delivery in a matrixed organisation
- run a highly effective, worldwide acting team consisting of product managers, business architects, program/project managers, business analysts
- manage governance and oversee progress tracking against agreed action items
- support program/project governance within the UBS framework for all security monitoring change and run initiatives
- establish & maintain strong relationships with Information Technology
- continuously improve the way we work to driving up quality and value delivered to our stakeholders
- own the development, tracking and communicating metrics and KPIs to measure the performance of the service
- partner with subject matter experts across the organization
- coordinate service deliveries with our internal and external partners
- push things forward to deliver our solutions in time and budget
- keep your colleagues up to date and create an environment of trust and collaboration
Your team :
You'll be working in Security IT ? Cyber Security Services alongside other Service and Product Managers that cover other cyber security domains. This job will require you to work closely with senior Security IT Service Line managers, Architects, IT Development and support teams as you ensure demand of Security Monitoring and Analytics product portfolio is managed.
Your experience and skills :
- At least 10 years' experience working in a Cyber Security Monitoring/Incident Response function
- Experience working with, influencing and leading globally distributed stakeholders and teams
- Extensive experience and a successful track record in managing enterprise-wide, global change and security programs/projects
- Experience with SIEM, Log Management and Security Analytics technologies & processes
- Proven track record of successfully managing complex Cyber Security Monitoring setups and infrastructure
- Experience working in heavily regulated environments, preferably in the finance sector
- Excellent people skills and experience working in a highly distributed and international environment
- An excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills tailored to your audience
- highly driven and motivated with a can?do and will-do attitude and with a desire to drive change in the organization
- known for meeting deadlines and staying within budgets, reliable, self-motivated with a high level of integrity and a strong focus on execution and delivery - Proactive, able to work within an team and also be a self starter
- Able to take personal ownership for issues and drive remediation, with excellent problem analysis skills and solution synthesis
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.