See job description for details
- A meaningful management position heading the credit risk team for collateralized lending to operating companies and selected derivatives trading clients (Lombard) of the International Wealth Management (IWM) division.
- An outstanding opportunity to become the sector head of a highly dedicated team of currently five credit officers, being in charge of the management and development of the team and supporting the growing and strategically important IWM lending business of Credit Suisse.
- A platform for mentorship and assistance to credit officers in the assessment and management of complex and frequently non-standard collateralized financing transactions with the focus on collateralized lending to commercial operating companies and/or the more specialized derivative trading clients.
- Typically transactions feature non-standard counterparty types or bespoke structures, risk concentrations across asset classes and derivatives (the credit analysis includes the full range of risk assessment - collateral, structural and recourse along with legal, cross-border and reputational risk considerations).
- A sophisticated internal business model covering wealth management credit risk within the IWM division, often supported by a dedicated local first line of defense risk team.
- An important transactional role with high profile client base requiring regular interaction with senior management and internal key business partners in cross-functional deal teams such as Trading, Structuring, Legal and Market Risk along with other functions in the Credit Risk organization.
- The IWM CRM lead for the derivative product across the Division, representing CRM in Methodology, Portfolio and System discussions.
- To hold individual credit decision authority as well as taking active involvement in risk-related projects whether it be as a specialist or management sparring partner
- A role which offers an international career and attractive possibilities for professional development, including in-house education, along with internal mobility opportunities!
- Master in Economic Science or Banking & Finance, with a minimum of 10 years of transactional banking experience within corporate/private/investment banking and a broad knowledge of capital markets, a CFA or GARP qualification would also be beneficial
- Experience in holistic risk analysis with ideally previous experience in corporate analysis and expert knowledge in derivatives covering both assessment on client and transactional level, as well as methodology and analytical understanding at a portfolio and product level
- Solid analytical and confident communication skills with a structured, pragmatic and problem-solving approach
- Do you have managerial experience leading a team of specialists in a changing environment?
- Mentorship and empowerment of others to create a high-performance team
- You are proficient in English, any further language skills - specifically German - would be an advantage!
Mr. M. Payer would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our career-portal.