Scrum Master for the RM Cockpit team
In this role, you will support the RM Cockpit team and will facilitate sprints for digital banking product development. Your key responsibility will be letting the scrum team focus on delivering added value within short timeliness.
As an experienced Scrum Master, you will work as a credible Servant Leader for the Product Owner and the RM Team Members, together with the Chapter Lead.
While striving for team self-organization, you will support the work of the team by teaching, coaching, and mentoring them, by helping in maintaining the Product Backlog management, and by facilitating the team's Scrum Events.
As someone with a passion for working with people, you will ensure that the team performance is monitored trough the right metrics and the team's board, and help identifying continuous improvement opportunities to help the team perform better.
As a change agent with high emotional intelligence, you positively challenge the status quo where improvements are needed and work with the team towards the appropriate mindset and culture.
You remove the impediments that are outside of the team's control, support process improvements, and help the team grow while achieving their goals.
- Facilitate planning, reviews, retrospectives, daily scrum meetings and ensure that all Agile events are held and are effective
- Help the team to build their Product Backlog, implement daily routines, and to remove obstacles
- Ensure transparency, by making sure that work is captured in the Product Backlog, by supporting the refinement of Product Backlog Items, and by implementing other techniques
- Promote agile principles and values and facilitate adoption through workshops
- Engage with the appropriate practices to help identify and deliver against training needs to support and build agile practices across the agile RM Suite teams
- Create other inspect & adapt opportunities to help the team navigate the company's processes and respect their commitments
- Help drive innovation within the team and department
- Facilitate the team collaboration with stakeholders from inside and outside of the company
What you need
- At least 5 years of experience in working with Agile software engineering teams and understanding of Agile principles
- Capability to understand and speak Software Engineer's language and understand the wider context of their work
- Emotional intelligence and the ability to influence behavior among your peers
- Be a good communicator and have excellent people skills
- Scrum Master certification (PSM II, PSM III or similar are preferred)
- Experience in working within cross-functional teams
- Relevant experience driving organizational transformation
- A continuous improvement mindset and dedication to uncovering better and more efficient ways of working
- Fluent in English
You will get extra points for the following
- Technical understanding or background
- Experience in the fintech business
- Ability or experience to interact with senior stakeholders
- Ability to understand complex projects and solve complex problems