Are you a change agent with a passion for working with people and teams to help them improve and deliver their best work? As experienced Scrum Master, you will work as a credible Servant Leader for the Product Owner, Product Area Lead, Chapter Leads and the Squad Members. You will support the work of the Squad(s) by maintaining the backlog and facilitating Scrum ceremonies like stand ups, sprint planning, and retrospectives. You will ensure team performance is monitored through the Squad's dashboard and help identify continuous improvement opportunities to help the team work better and smarter. As a catalyst, you drive improvements and changes to positively challenge the norm where the issues are outside of a squads' control. You support process improvements within a Product Area or on complex issues.
About our client
Our client is one of the leading insurance companies in Switzerland based in Zurich.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Scrum Master for a 60-80% workload.
This is a 12 month contracting role with the potential to extend or to be internalised.
This role requires relocation in case of non-local candidates.
Due to visa restrictions we can only consider EU or Swiss passport holders.
- Work with Squad(s) to embed and reinforce Agile practices and behaviours
- Lead and facilitate various Scrum ceremonies, such as sprint closing and planning, stand ups, retrospectives
- Provide constructive feedback to team members to increase Agile maturity
- Support the Product Owner maintain and refine the product backlog
- Review and manage backlog items to ensure the latest work status is captured and updated as appropriate
- Ensure work is appropriately balanced across the team and that all work is captured within the backlog
- Enable the organization's Agile way of working
- Model behaviours to support the organization's Agile transformation
- Actively create and maintain an atmosphere and culture within Squad(s) based on the Agile leadership behaviours
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and best practices to progress the work of the Squad(s)
- Engage with Chapter Leads to help identify and deliver against training needs to support Agile practices
- Engage with individual Squad members to identify opportunities to improve
- 5+ years of experience working with Agile teams and understanding of Agile practices
- Experience with Scrum (and Kanban) methodologies, tools and techniques
- Capability to understand and speak the Engineer's language and understand the wider context of their day-to-day engineering work
- Experience in an international Enterprise IT organizations
- A continuous improvement mind-set and dedication to uncovering better ways of working - Ability to influence behaviour without having formal organizational hierarchy
- Excellent communications and people-interaction skills
What's on offer
- Work for an established Swiss company
- International, multi-cultural and young working environment
- Modern building, excellent canteen, gym on site
- Friendly colleagues
If you are a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via the portal or via the Swisslinx website. www.swisslinx.com
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA