Salesforce Senior Technical Architect (100%) m/w
One of our clients, a globally renowned company with international presence, is looking for a motivated Salesforce Senior Technical Architect
for a contracting position. Professional Services:
By way of example the Professional Services may include:
- The primary objective of this engagement is to support Customer, oversee requirements gathering and design, identifying risks, gaps, design alternatives and best practices as they relate to the overall solution design.
- The focus of our services is the SFDC FSL solution. Customer desires to identify and design common Application components that can be re-used across their enterprise.
- SFDC will provide guidance to the implementation team to promote the use of standard Application functionality in an effort to avoid overly complex customization and later redesign. SFDC will work with Customer to identify and focus on specific areas of highest priority.
- Provide support to Customer only via phone / web meetings.
- Schedule phone sessions and topics agreed in advance between Services team and Customer.
- Participate in review of Customer deliverables with a focus on functional and technical requirements and design.
- Identify design options for out-of-the box functionality rather than customization to satisfy key requirements.
- Provide recommendations on alternative approaches, where applicable.
- Perform a design review which includes review of design documents produced by the Customer, and provide feedback and guidance on the Customer's proposed design approach.
- Provide input and feedback on the implementation plan and sequence of events in Customer's project plan.
- Provide deployment strategy consultation.
- Serve as liaison with the SFDC Product Management team regarding key topics that will require feedback and / or validation from this group. In this role, SFDC will communicate end customer's requirements to the Product Management team, and channel feedback to Customer.
- Participate in onboarding to review and validate project documentation including current state architecture, design specifications, business requirements, process flows and other supporting materials.
- Provide recommendations regarding future development, including areas of concern with functional and application design.
- Participate in design and working data model sessions, providing input to the development of functional and technical design documentation.
- Review and validate proposed approach, as defined by Customer, for addressing requirements included in currently anticipated scope.
- Assist in deployment planning.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: TBC, 6-12 months
- Location: TBD, Currently, this is a remote work due to coronavirus.
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now". About Us
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth - we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch