Sales Director - Complex IT Solutions
Our client is an international provider of technology solutions, that is facing an incredible investment phase in Switzerland. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will report directly to the CEO and will have the following responsibility.
- Manage, mentor and motivate the sales team to ensure that they meet or exceed their own territory sales goals.
- Create, manage and overview sales campaigns regularly to make sure that sales pipeline of each member of the sales team stays constantly busy.
- Evaluate and adapt long-term strategy annually, based on solutions, company and market changes.
- Prepare sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and application trends.
- Report progress against goal to the CEO, on a regular basis with feedback on what worked and what improvements can be made.
- Develop an annual sales plan which aligns with long-term goals.
- Include in Annual Sales Plan:
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Annual sales goal / expected annual revenues
- Strategies and actions to achieve annual sales goal
- Schedule of primary sales activities / actions
- Sales team structure and responsibilities
- Additional team and support required to achieve goals
- Terms & Conditions of Sale and Pricelists
- Sales and Distribution Policies
- 10+ years of managerial experience in the IT solution sales to the Enterprise space in Switzerland.
- Proven excellence in attracting, motivating, managing and retaining a high performing Sales team.
- Timely and thoughtful follow-up to creating trust and strong relationships with your customers.
- Proven ability to identify and overcome objections throughout the full sales cycle.
- Excellent German and English are a must, French knowledge is a plus.